**All fields are required.
Calling all Central Indiana middle school teachers! Enter to win a “MAC Grant” worth up to $500.
On behalf of the Central Indiana McDonald’s owner/operators, welcome to the MAC Grants submission page! Through the MAC (Make Activities Count) Grants program, we are giving away money to help teachers inspire students and bring learning to life in classrooms.
Local teachers can apply for up to $500 to fund unique, hands-on classroom learning experiences. Central Indiana McDonald’s owner/operators will award 40 grants, totaling up to $30,000.
The MAC Grants program is open to all Central Indiana middle school teachers and is funded by local McDonald’s owner/operators who want to help make class time count. Interested teachers can apply for a 2018 grant by choosing a county from the drop-down menu and completing the application.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2018
* Only completed applications with itemized budgets will be considered.
* Grants will be awarded based on creativity and hands-on application of projects.
* Only one application per teacher may be submitted.
* Applications received after 11:59PM on October 26, 2018 will not be accepted.
* Employment is subject to verification.
Winners will be selected on November 12, 2018.
Thank you for applying!
All applicants will be notified via email by December 18, 2018. If selected, awardees might be asked to submit additional information. Not providing additional information could result in program disqualification.